Collierville Christian Assistance Resources
The following page lists the Collierville Assistance resources available to residents through local area churches. Each of the logos to the right connect directly to the church webpages for location information.
If you have any updates to this catalog, please contact us at [email protected] or call 901-850-7374, Weekdays 10AM-2PM.
- Incarnation Parish Social Ministry’s trained “Care Ministers” coordinate the various local resources to serve those in temporary and permanent need who require multiple services., 10AM-2PM Weekdays, 850-7374
- Food Pantry, Mon-Fri, 10-2PM, Incarnation Parish Social Ministry Office, 850-7374
- General Assistance, Epiphany Lutheran Church, 901-861-6227
- Meals in a Bag, Collierville United Methodist Church, 853-8383
- Meals in a Bag, Cross Roads United Methodist Church, 737-3776
- Agape Meals for Shut-Ins, Thurs., Collierville 1st Baptist, 853-2668
- Clothes Closet, Tues. 9-11:30AM, Collierville 1st Baptist, 883-2668 Follows school calendar.
- Collierville United Methodist Church, 853-8383
- Grace Evangelical Church, 756-7444 (Process, not walk-in)
- Incarnation Parish Social Ministry, 850-7374 (Residents only)
- St. Andrews Episcopal Church, 853-0425
- St. Patrick Presbyterian, First Fridays @12:30PM, 861-3803
HOME REPAIR, WHEELCHAIR RAMPS
- Handyman Outreach, minor repairs for elderly/bereaved, Collierville United Methodist, 853-8383
END OF LIFE CARE
- End of Life Chaplain Support for Patients & Families: Emergency Baptisms; Funerals, Grief Support: Epiphany Lutheran Church, 901-861-6227
- Funeral Planning Accompaniment: and Advocacy for Persons Facing Funeral Expense Crisis, Epiphany Lutheran Church, 901-861-6227
- Collierville United Methodist’s “Stephen Ministers” listen and support those in crisis throughout their journey, 853-8383.